TOYS'R'US - ASSET PROTECTION SPECIALIST JOB
Location: McAllen, Texas
Description: Toys 'R' Us / Babies 'R' Us is currently seeking to employ TOYS'R'US - ASSET PROTECTION SPECIALIST JOB right now, this vacancy will be dwelled in Texas. Further informations about this vacancy opportunity kindly see the descriptions. TOYS'R'US - ASSET PROTECTION SPECIALIST(Job Number: 23336)
Provides front end and departmental asset protection support to reduce incidents of fraud, theft and shrink exposure.
- Respond to all incident of EAS alarm activation; verification of purchase receipts against merchandise when EAS is activated; ensure merchandise is deactivated for guests; educate cashiers on proper deactivation procedures.
- Provide guest service to guests displaying suspicious behavior, such as Alert Signals.
- AP Specialists will not become involved in shoplifting apprehensions. Specialists will observe behavior, attempt to deter by utilizing guest service, and report any attempts by subjects to steal merchandise, money, or supplies; or attempt to defraud through counterfeit or fraud activity. Upon observation of such incidents Specialists will follow Store Operating Procedure guidelines.
- Assist management team with in-store exception reports, including POS adjustments and COSA reporting; provide monitoring and escorting support during register pulls; provide monitoring during armored card pickups/deliveries.
- Ensure safety hazards are identified and corrected throughout the day; work with store team members to increase safety awareness; ensure the safety of guests and team members at store closing.
- Utilize Closed Circuit Television for reporting and documentation purposes.
- Ensure that the store is properly secured, including a review of emergency exits, dock doors, trash compactors, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong written skills
- CCTV knowledge desired, but not required
- Basic Microsoft Office program knowledge
Job Function: Asset Protection Specialist Primary Location: USA-TX-McAllen
McAllen, TX TRU
1101 W Expressway 83
If you were eligible to this vacancy, please give us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to Toys 'R' Us / Babies 'R' Us.
Interested on this vacancy, just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website
This vacancy will be started on: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 13:29:41 GMT